To our valued patrons,
Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen is a three-step plan to safely and gradually lift public health measures. The Plan is part of the ongoing progress of provincewide vaccination rates and improvements of “key” public health and health care indicators.
Often, customers confuse the private rules with those for establishments like ours. The purpose of this page is to outline the current requirements by the Province. Your active participation is required for us to remain compliant.
Step 1 – beginning Friday, June 11, 2021
- outdoor dining with up to four people per table
Tables on the Patio
The Patio area at the back of the clubhouse is designated groups of four to sit. Please note the following:
- Only patrons who reserve a table are permitted to stay after their round.
- Patrons are welcome to book a table through our staff member staff in the Service Hut.
- We will actively screen any dine-in patrons according to the advice, recommendations, and instructions of the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health before they enter the Patio Area
- The law requires us to record every patron’s name and contact information who sits at a designated table.
- Due to demand, we limit groups to sit at a table for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- We have four tables designated for seating.
- A maximum of four patrons is permitted per table (to maintain the guidelines of social distancing).
To be clear, if a patron cannot book a table on the Patio, they are not permitted to stay after their round. Patrons must not congregate:
- in the parking lot
- on a putting green
- on the grassy areas beside the clubhouse
There is no room for negotiations and exceptions. The Province sets the terms outlined above. Fines for non-compliance are steep. Bylaw officers are actively patrolling all golf courses in this area.
Your active participation is required for us to remain compliant.
#COIVID-19 Update Mayfield Golf Club,