Adult Lesson FAQ: What is PunchPass?
As an added feature, PunchPass provides a waiting list for every Class. From time to time, participants cancel, and if you are on the waiting list for a class, you will be automatically registered and notified.
The PunchPass System is accessible either from our website or directly from PunchPass itself. Please use the following links to access our Reservation System:
Please Note: This Calendar includes all of the classes offered in our Golf School. To access your specific Class, use the “Location” drop-down to show only your Class Type.
Adult Lesson FAQ: How do I make a reservation?
- Sign in to your PunchPass account. If you do not have an account, follow the prompts for creating a new account.
- Inside the account, select the Calendar heading on the navigation bar.
- Using the drop-down menu (Location), select the Class Type you require.
- Click on the date for the Class in which you intend to register
- If you already have a Pass for this Class, your registration will complete; otherwise, the system will ask you to purchase the correct pass to complete the registration process.
Adult Lesson FAQ: Do I require an account to make a reservation?
Adult Lesson FAQ: I have a reservation, but do not have passes, what do I do?
Adult Lesson FAQ: Do I have to sign up for an entire series?
Adult Lesson FAQ: I have a standing reservation for a Class. If I am unable to attend a Class, what do I do?
Adult Lesson FAQ: How can I purchase Passes for my partner or spouse and me?
- Purchase passes separately for you and you spouse (two accounts)
- Please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I can coordinate an invoice and add the passes manually to each account.
Adult Lesson FAQ: I have a late cancellation due to an emergency, will I be charged for my reservation?
Adult Lesson FAQ: Do my I require additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)?
Adult Lesson FAQ: Where do I check-in for my Golf Lesson?
Participants must check in at the reception in the clubhouse. The reception will distribute lesson tags, Power Cart Waivers, accept payment, and take attendance.
Adult Lesson FAQ: How do you accommodate a statutory Holiday?
Please consult the Class calendar for specific dates and times.
Adult Lesson FAQ: What happens if the forecast calls for rain?
Adult Lesson FAQ: I am a new Golfer. What equipment should I have?
- Golf Bag
- Irons: 6, 8, PW & SW or 5, 7, 9, PW & SW,
- 5 Hybrid and five wood
- High Loft Driver: 12 – 15 degrees
Prior to your first session please complete the Registration Form using the Link Provided
<<Click Here For A PDF Registration Form>>